Home> Work in Guangdong

What is the procedure concerning the extension of a Foreign Expert Certificate

(www.gov.cn) Update:2016-11-29

A foreign expert must submit the following materials when applying for an extension of a Foreign Expert Certificate:

1. Passport and visa (and copies of these)

2. Residence permit and copy

3. Employment agreement or contract (with attachments) and copies

4. Health certificate issued or verified by a health and quarantine department approved by the Chinese government

5. An official letter from the employer

6. A family member accompanying the applicant in China is required to submit: His or her passport and visa (and copies of these), a health certificate, and residence permit (and copy)