Home> Work in Guangdong

What is the application process concerning a Foreign Expert Certificate in the fields of culture and education

(www.gov.cn) Update:2016-11-29

A foreign expert in the fields of culture and education who holds a Z visa is required to submit the following materials for his or her first application concerning a Foreign Expert Certificate:

1. Foreign Expert Certificate application form

2. Passport and a copy

3. Visa and a copy

4. A copy of the employment contract (with attachments)

5. A copy of the State Foreign Expert Affairs Administration employment contract (with attachments) signed by the foreign expert and host institution

6. An official letter from the employer

7. Health certificate issued or verified by a health and quarantine department approved by the Chinese government

8. Curriculum Vitae

9. A copy of the applicant's highest degree or evidence of professional qualifications

10. Two one-inch ID photos

11. A family member accompanying the applicant in China is required to submit: His or her passport and visa (and copies of these), a health certificate, and two one-inch ID photos